When someone visits www.www.andrew-mason.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our website are designed by:
– third parties such as Facebook and Google who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
– third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Andrew Mason.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our website, particularly in relation to online transactions and site navigation.
- For Andrew Mason to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.
We will use your name, email address and telephone number to communicate with you in relationship to the services you are using, we will ask you if you would like to stay in touch with us after you have completed the course or training.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Contact Us
Questions about this statement or about our handling of your information may be sent by email to email@example.com, or by post to Andrew Mason Photography Privacy Office, 86 Elms Rd
SW4 9EW United Kingdom.