Have you been tasked with finding a Corporate Portrait Photographer in London?
As a London corporate portrait photographer I work with businesses of all sizes to create photos of people that you will be really happy with.
I can help you with the entire process of creating great images including helping with logistics of arranging the shoot, working with your web designer, assist with arranging groups of people, and can tell you how to get the best possible photos.
As you can see, business portraits can be created in a variety of styles so that they match the character of your organisation and people.
Do you want a photographer to come into your office and take a set of corporate portraits that everyone will be happy with? Would you like that process to be simple to arrange and for the session to run smoothly?
When I visit your office to create staff headshots or photos for you that’s exactly what will happen. All you need to do is give me a room to work in so that I can take pictures of each of your people that will make them look friendly, approachable and professional.
At the end of the session, you’ll have an office full of colleagues who actually enjoyed having their photo taken, additionally you’ll be satisfied with how well the day went and how the images look.
How To Organise A Corporate Portrait Photography Session
If you’ve been tasked with arranging photos for your staff, these tips will help with setting up the session:
Half a day is usually enough to create portrait photos for organisations of up to 16 staff because that allows 10-15 minutes per person. By giving a bit more time to each person it means they can be more relaxed so that they get a company photo that they’re happy with because they won’t feel rushed. Up to 50 people can be photographed in one day.
Think about how your corporate portraits will work with your website and also your social media channels. Maybe you will may want a happy, relaxed image along with a more serious photo, depending on what you do and where the images will be published. Do your staff blog, speak at events, meet clients? These are important considerations, as a result you may need different photos for each scenario.
Warn your staff in advance because some people will be apprehensive and they may want to put some effort into how they look in their image,
You can have a standard company headshot against a plain white background if you like, however a better approach may be to try to show some of the character of your people and organisation.
Consider the location where your company portraits are taken. You could use a studio, which may or may not work depending on staff logistics and numbers. If you have at relatively large room in your office, you could probably use that and set up a small studio quite easily.
I can work with you to make the whole process run smoothly.
Capturing Professionalism and Personality: Corporate Portrait Photography
Whether you need photos for social media, presentations or your company’s website, quality corporate portrait photography plays a pivotal role. I specialise in crafting corporate portraits that reflect both professionalism and personality.
Why Corporate Portraits Matter:
- Professional Branding: Pictures of your team is often one of the first things that potential clients, partners, or employers see. It communicates your professionalism, confidence, and approachability, shaping perceptions of your brand.
- Consistency: A professional corporate portrait created with your companies guidelines means photos of your people can be consistent with your brand. This helps build trust and credibility.
- Making A Connection: The internet is awash with images. People need to see who they are dealing with and the faces behind the names. Good photography of your team helps build trust in your organisation.
I understand the nuances of corporate photography, and have been doing this for yours for organisations all shapes and sizes. Myself and my small team of skilled photographers work closely with clients to capture their unique essence. Here’s what sets us apart:
- Tailored Solutions: We recognise that every client is unique. Whether you’re a CEO, entrepreneur, or team member, we tailor our approach to suit your specific needs, ensuring your corporate portrait aligns seamlessly with your businesses brand.
- On-site Convenience: We offer on-site photo sessions for maximum convenience, usually at your office or workspace. We bring our expertise and kit directly to you, minimising disruptions to your schedule. Or, you can come to our studio Kennington.
- Collaboration: We believe in collaboration and welcome your input throughout the process. From choosing the perfect backdrop to refining poses and expressions, we work together to create portraits that authentically represent you and your brand.
If you’d like to discuss your corporate portrait photography in London or elsewhere, call me on 07779082909 or send me an email. I can help with ideas to get you the best photos.